I’ve had the pleasure of meeting some great people from the training company ISC Technology based in Lake Forest, CA. They specialize in training employees on custom software applications, including SAP! They published a great paper on their site: “Seven Pieces of the ERP Training Puzzle.” This high-level document discusses issues such as whether to home grow your own trainers or hire professionals, how to appoint Super Users from the business, and things to consider when designing budgets, timelines, and curriculum.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 5 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 5 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 5 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 5 years ago
- 6 Huge Hiring Mistakes: bit.ly/JHCDDo 5 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.