Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Infinite Loop – Data to Insight to Action: How HR Powers the Intelligent Enterprise
- SuccessConnect 2018: HR is the Heart of the Intelligent Enterprise
- SAP Brings Planning, Analysis and Execution Together in One Cloud for Finance
- Arvato Accelerates Digital Transformation with SAP Model Company for HR
- Walk the Equality Talk – Rosé and Runway: SAP Signals Commitment to Next Generation of Female Leaders at Cannes Lions 2018
- UA Reloaded 18: Technical Communicators Explore the Impact of Digital Transformation and Changing User Habits
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Honored with Klaus Tschira Human Resources Innovation Award from SAP
- SAP Improves Candidate Engagement and Recruiter Experience with Candidate Relationship Management
- Making Sense of 147 Years of Baseball Stats with SAP Analytics Cloud
- European Businesses Select SAP SuccessFactors Solutions to Help Drive Digital HR Transformation
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.
SAP’s YouTube Channel
SAP’s marketing team is keeping itself busy. SAP has it’s own YouTube channel! Many of the videos are expanded commercials for new products or SAPPHIRE, but there are some hidden gems such as the talk SAP hosted with Sal Khan of Khan Academy who discusses strategies for effective online learning. Another video I thoroughly enjoyed (purely for its entertainment value) is called “SAP Developers in Action” (below).
The life of an SAP developer has never looked so exciting and glamorous!