Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Employees Need a Hacker’s Mindset to Fight Cybercrime’s $6 Trillion Price Tag
- SAP Survey Reveals Breaching Data Trust and Slow Service Response Drive Away U.S. Customers
- 2018 Predictions, Pt. 4: Emerging Digital Technologies Will Make an Impact on Business
- Power in Numbers: Driving the Shift to Data-Driven Marketing
- SAP Helps Partners Boost Their Cloud Business
- How the SAP Innovative Business Solutions Organization Empowers Clients to Realize Digital Innovation
- Experiences Matter in Asia’s Battle for the Best Talent
- IBM and SAP Combine Efforts to Accelerate SAP S/4HANA Implementations
- Innovative Hack Challenges with SAP at the #FCBayernHackDays
- Hasso Plattner Founders’ Award Finalist Profile: Taking Customers on an Immersive Innovation Journey
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.
SAP’s YouTube Channel
SAP’s marketing team is keeping itself busy. SAP has it’s own YouTube channel! Many of the videos are expanded commercials for new products or SAPPHIRE, but there are some hidden gems such as the talk SAP hosted with Sal Khan of Khan Academy who discusses strategies for effective online learning. Another video I thoroughly enjoyed (purely for its entertainment value) is called “SAP Developers in Action” (below).
The life of an SAP developer has never looked so exciting and glamorous!