Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- TripIt: Smarter Travel with Machine Learning
- SAP Announces Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2017 Results
- Ride Hard Breathe Easy Concludes in San Francisco
- Changing Blockchain Talk to Action: Two Steps the Financial Industry Can Take
- With SAP Hybris Solutions, IDP Aims to Connect International Students to a Global Community
- An Icepick in the Eye
- People Are Your No. 1 Asset: High-Octane Fuel for Small and Midsize Business Growth
- Independent Study Finds Content Management Solutions from SAP Deliver 68 Percent ROI Over Three Years
- Easy Steps to Expand Your Developer Skills with SAP Leonardo Machine Learning
- SAP Jam Named Innovation Award Winner for Taking Learning to the Next Level
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.
SAP’s YouTube Channel
SAP’s marketing team is keeping itself busy. SAP has it’s own YouTube channel! Many of the videos are expanded commercials for new products or SAPPHIRE, but there are some hidden gems such as the talk SAP hosted with Sal Khan of Khan Academy who discusses strategies for effective online learning. Another video I thoroughly enjoyed (purely for its entertainment value) is called “SAP Developers in Action” (below).
The life of an SAP developer has never looked so exciting and glamorous!