Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- SAP Leonardo Center Opens in Paris to Support Companies’ Digital Transformations
- SAP Alumni Network: Making a Difference with Your Old Laptop
- Empowering Employees to Better Serve Consumers
- SAP Design Talks: How Design is Helping adidas Breathe New Life into Sportswear Classics
- Ride Sharing Goes Hyperlocal with Jugnoo
- 2017 Nominating Period for Hasso Plattner Founders’ Award Opens
- Leading Research Firms Recognize SAP as a Leader in Enabling the Real-Time Supply Chain
- SAP S/4HANA Powers Healthy Water, Cool Places to Eat, Connected Cars, Safe Homes
- Avoid the Pitfalls of Running Mission-Critical Business Applications in the Cloud
- Independent Research Firm Identifies SAP as a Big Data Warehouse Leader
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.
SAP’s YouTube Channel
SAP’s marketing team is keeping itself busy. SAP has it’s own YouTube channel! Many of the videos are expanded commercials for new products or SAPPHIRE, but there are some hidden gems such as the talk SAP hosted with Sal Khan of Khan Academy who discusses strategies for effective online learning. Another video I thoroughly enjoyed (purely for its entertainment value) is called “SAP Developers in Action” (below).
The life of an SAP developer has never looked so exciting and glamorous!