SAP news in 140 characters or less. Score! These are definitely worth checking out. Today all the buzz on the @SAP feed is about SAP’s first consumer app “Recalls Plus.” It’ll be very interesting to see where that goes! Here’s a great article on the subject.
Do you have a favorite SAP Twitter feed? Please share it with us in the comments.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- SAP Leonardo Center Opens in Paris to Support Companies’ Digital Transformations
- SAP Alumni Network: Making a Difference with Your Old Laptop
- Empowering Employees to Better Serve Consumers
- SAP Design Talks: How Design is Helping adidas Breathe New Life into Sportswear Classics
- Ride Sharing Goes Hyperlocal with Jugnoo
- 2017 Nominating Period for Hasso Plattner Founders’ Award Opens
- Leading Research Firms Recognize SAP as a Leader in Enabling the Real-Time Supply Chain
- SAP S/4HANA Powers Healthy Water, Cool Places to Eat, Connected Cars, Safe Homes
- Avoid the Pitfalls of Running Mission-Critical Business Applications in the Cloud
- Independent Research Firm Identifies SAP as a Big Data Warehouse Leader
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.