I’ve heard a lot of talk lately among SAP functional consultants that they’re being asked to be more than just experts in a specific module in their client’s SAP environment. Clients want consultants that can see the integration of the software’s functionality with business processes and, more specifically, develop ways to improve efficiency. In 2008, “using the collaborative capabilities of a public wiki as the writing platform,” SAP released a book about the growing role of business process experts.
- Considerations for outsourcing SAP support: bit.ly/Jh2xj0 5 years ago
- New post about goals vs. resolutions in SAP consulting bit.ly/Jdrt7O Hitting your target isn’t all that counts http://t.co/6WIHJyKR 5 years ago
- For Univ. of Kentucky, SAP's HANA is "Disruptive" bit.ly/KoLAjv via @CIOonline 5 years ago
- RT @SAP_Jarret: Very good collection of #SAP Videos from #Sapphirenow ow.ly/b0j8Q 5 years ago
- 6 Huge Hiring Mistakes: bit.ly/JHCDDo 5 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.