I’ve heard a lot of talk lately among SAP functional consultants that they’re being asked to be more than just experts in a specific module in their client’s SAP environment. Clients want consultants that can see the integration of the software’s functionality with business processes and, more specifically, develop ways to improve efficiency. In 2008, “using the collaborative capabilities of a public wiki as the writing platform,” SAP released a book about the growing role of business process experts.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Infinite Loop – Data to Insight to Action: How HR Powers the Intelligent Enterprise
- SuccessConnect 2018: HR is the Heart of the Intelligent Enterprise
- SAP Brings Planning, Analysis and Execution Together in One Cloud for Finance
- Arvato Accelerates Digital Transformation with SAP Model Company for HR
- Walk the Equality Talk – Rosé and Runway: SAP Signals Commitment to Next Generation of Female Leaders at Cannes Lions 2018
- UA Reloaded 18: Technical Communicators Explore the Impact of Digital Transformation and Changing User Habits
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Honored with Klaus Tschira Human Resources Innovation Award from SAP
- SAP Improves Candidate Engagement and Recruiter Experience with Candidate Relationship Management
- Making Sense of 147 Years of Baseball Stats with SAP Analytics Cloud
- European Businesses Select SAP SuccessFactors Solutions to Help Drive Digital HR Transformation
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.