I’ve heard a lot of talk lately among SAP functional consultants that they’re being asked to be more than just experts in a specific module in their client’s SAP environment. Clients want consultants that can see the integration of the software’s functionality with business processes and, more specifically, develop ways to improve efficiency. In 2008, “using the collaborative capabilities of a public wiki as the writing platform,” SAP released a book about the growing role of business process experts.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- TripIt: Smarter Travel with Machine Learning
- SAP Announces Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2017 Results
- Ride Hard Breathe Easy Concludes in San Francisco
- Changing Blockchain Talk to Action: Two Steps the Financial Industry Can Take
- With SAP Hybris Solutions, IDP Aims to Connect International Students to a Global Community
- An Icepick in the Eye
- People Are Your No. 1 Asset: High-Octane Fuel for Small and Midsize Business Growth
- Independent Study Finds Content Management Solutions from SAP Deliver 68 Percent ROI Over Three Years
- Easy Steps to Expand Your Developer Skills with SAP Leonardo Machine Learning
- SAP Jam Named Innovation Award Winner for Taking Learning to the Next Level
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.