Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Talent Development Mandate: How Digital Leaders Succeed
- SAP at CeBIT 2017: Innovation with Vision
- One SAP Employee’s Quest to End Lung Cancer
- Your Customer’s Experience Is Broken: Here’s How to Fix It
- Exploring the Cutting Edge in Machine Learning for Banking and Insurance
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott Engages Hearts and Minds of Customers at SAP Ariba Live
- Under Armour Transforms into World’s Largest Digital Fitness Brand
- SAP Announces SAP.iO Fund to Drive Startup Innovation
- How Do You Like Your Takeout?
- SAP Cited as an Insurance Megavendor in Recent Gartner Report
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I love PowerPoint. I think that it is one of the easiest ways to present and learn new material. With that said, how am I just hearing about Slideshare.net?!
Jason Rose, Vice-President, SAP and Timo Elliott, Senior Director, SAP attended the February Gartner Business Intelligence Summit in London. In this video Jason and Timo discuss key topics covered including analytics, BI trends, and CIO priorities.
A few notable highlights for our readers:
- Freelancers’ #1 concern is affordable health care
- Technology freelancers are in highest demand and take home 59% of all dollars spent on freelancers
- 60% of freelancers are happier as independent workers than employees
- Nearly 50% of freelancers saw their incomes rise in the past year
- 80% of freelances have high hopes for their careers
I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Continued rise of cloud computing
- Continued rise of SaaS ERP
- Fewer “do it yourself” ERP projects
- Realignment of ERP systems
- Greater selectivity in the ERP selection process