Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- SAP Leonardo Center Opens in Paris to Support Companies’ Digital Transformations
- SAP Alumni Network: Making a Difference with Your Old Laptop
- Empowering Employees to Better Serve Consumers
- SAP Design Talks: How Design is Helping adidas Breathe New Life into Sportswear Classics
- Ride Sharing Goes Hyperlocal with Jugnoo
- 2017 Nominating Period for Hasso Plattner Founders’ Award Opens
- Leading Research Firms Recognize SAP as a Leader in Enabling the Real-Time Supply Chain
- SAP S/4HANA Powers Healthy Water, Cool Places to Eat, Connected Cars, Safe Homes
- Avoid the Pitfalls of Running Mission-Critical Business Applications in the Cloud
- Independent Research Firm Identifies SAP as a Big Data Warehouse Leader
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective companies. SAPSquare.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP or any company listed at this site.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I love PowerPoint. I think that it is one of the easiest ways to present and learn new material. With that said, how am I just hearing about Slideshare.net?!
Jason Rose, Vice-President, SAP and Timo Elliott, Senior Director, SAP attended the February Gartner Business Intelligence Summit in London. In this video Jason and Timo discuss key topics covered including analytics, BI trends, and CIO priorities.
A few notable highlights for our readers:
- Freelancers’ #1 concern is affordable health care
- Technology freelancers are in highest demand and take home 59% of all dollars spent on freelancers
- 60% of freelancers are happier as independent workers than employees
- Nearly 50% of freelancers saw their incomes rise in the past year
- 80% of freelances have high hopes for their careers
I’m going to stray from my usual SAP focus on this blog yet still share a topic which is extremely important for SAP consultants. Introversion.
- Continued rise of cloud computing
- Continued rise of SaaS ERP
- Fewer “do it yourself” ERP projects
- Realignment of ERP systems
- Greater selectivity in the ERP selection process